Measure your biological age
Aging is the progressive decay of our organism. A 25% is determined by genetic patterns, but the remaining 75% is determined by variable factors (nutrition, pollution, sun exposure, lifestyle, habits …) in which we can interfere and modulate.
Biological age determines, at a cellular level, the real state of aging for our organism, comparing it with our chronological age to know if our aging stage is advanced the more or the less, increasing the possibility to come down with associated diseases. Calculate your biological age in our Counter Age.
Calculate your biological age